Sunday, April 27, 2008

28 04 08 signal

hi all, sorry that im disappeared for last week. ive been doing some research for my own method. then perhaps i will stop my afternoon signal. i will change to another signal. im not sure abt the time i will post the signal, but i will post my position , and my open price. so if u find out that isnt to late to follow my trade, u just go directly to open the same position as me.

so here's my first position on this early monday :

buy EU@1.5608
sell UJ@104.46

i put 50 pips SL@each. i put 100 pips TP but i will keep an eye on the price movement, so i can close it manually or take another pips if the price seems to keep moving.
i recommend to put 50pips TP as well if u want safer position.

good luck for the pips hunt this week :)

update :

for those who put these order,
we have 50 pips for each today!

have a nice day!

nett for today : 100pips

No comments: